Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who Knew?

~Who knows what is going on? Who knows who you are? Who knows what's going to happen, and helps you through trials?
~God. He is the one Who knows everything. He loves you, no matter what He knows.
~You may have been bad, you may have been good, but we all have sinned and fallen short of Him.
~He knows what you've done, but loves anyway. God is forgiving, and He loves you and me!
~God. He is the one that knows everything. He loves you, no matter what He knows.
~He knows what you're going through, though you think He doesn't care. I promise, He does, God cares!
~God. He knows what we've done, we sinned against Him, but He loved us anyway!
~His Son, Jesus Christ, saw through our sin and cared.
~He knew our hearts, but stayed on the cross.
~We despised Him, you and I.
~We rejected Him, the Son of God.
~Why did He? Why did He love, when He knew what we'd do?
~We killed Him, you and I. We hung Him on a tree.
~He was beaten and scarred, for people like us. He died...for a sinner like me.
~He did this, He died and rose again, because He knew. He knew one day we'd turn around, and see His love.
~He loves and cares for you.
~So when you think no one knows, no one cares. Remember that there is One, the One who really matters. He cares for you, He cares for me.
~Jesus, the Son, knows who you are. He knows your every thought, your every move. He knows all this, but still cares.
~Jesus, you are my Comforter, my hope.

1 comment: