Friday, March 4, 2011

Trust Him

Things happen.

Life goes on.

Things change.

Life still goes on.

People...they change.

You have changed.

Why do some of these things happen?

There is a reason.

Why do things have to change?

God has a plan.

Why, why do people change?

Trust Him

I don't understand.

You don't always have to.

But why must I wait for things to make sense?

God has His reasons.

Why all the pain?

Trust Him

Why all the tears?

Trust Him.

When will it end?

In His time.

What must I do to make it through?

Trust Him

Is that all it takes?

He'll help you through.

All I have to do...

Trust Him

Is trust...

Trust Him

Trust the One Who died for me?

Trust Him, He'll carry you through.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
Psalms 37:5 (ESV)

I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Psalms 91:2 (ESV)

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Prov 30:5 (ESV)

2 comments:

  1. This is great Erin! I can identify with those questions and feelings. Cling to Him through it all.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Erin...Hold on...be one of the conquerors...for we are more than conquerors...

    ReplyDelete