Thursday, June 2, 2011

Names

God. Who is He? What do I see Him as?

Comforter - You hold me up when things are down, when my life is falling apart. You tell me, 'hold onto My hand, everything's gonna work out in the end.

Friend - You are the Friend that sticks closer than a brother. I know I can always call You my friend. You are the Friend that is always there for me.

Everlasting Father - Abba, Father, You took me in, called me Your own, and You love as a daughter. I am Your child, and You are my Father.

Omnipotent - You are all-powerful.

Creator - You are my Creator. You made all that is on this earth. It's all created for Your glory.

Omnipresent - You are everywhere. No one can hide from Your presence, no matter how hard they try.

Alpha - You are the Beginning. You always were.

Omega - You always will be.

Prince of Peace - You give hope, You bring peace to the troubled hearts and souls.

Healer - You are the healer of the body, physically and spiritually.

All these names, and the list could go on and on, but there are a couple of names that I love to call You the most.

King - You are my King, You reign over everything!

Savior - You came down to the earth, saving me from the chains of death.

Redeemer - You redeemed me, a sinner, to the Father. He now sees me through Your eyes.

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His steadfast love towards those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does He remove our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:11-12

~Teen Jesus Follower~

No comments:

Post a Comment