Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whispering

Hold me close,
Hold me tight,
I need You tonight.
I am here, feeling fear,
Feeling the rush of cold tears.

I need You now,
Hold me close,
Let me hear Your voice!

The times seem rough,
I listen close,
I know I'll see You there.
You'll be there, whisperin' in my ear.
I'm listening close, lending You my ear.

You're falling away,
you don't know what to do,
No one listenin',
Listening to you.

You feel alone,
Lost in the dark.
No one to hang on to,
No one to hear your voice!

The times are rough,
Listen close, what is that little voice,
That voice drawing you near?

When times seem rough,
Listen close, you'll see
He is there, whisperin'
Whisperin' in your ear!
Lend Him your ear,
Yeah He's there,
He cares.

Harken to Me, quit what you do.
Listen to Me, whisperin' in your ear.
Lend Me your ear,
I'll hold you close.

The times feel rough,
You feel alone.
Listen close, close to the Voice,
That little voice, whisperin' in your ear.

He's there, whisperin',
He's there, caring.
He's there, whisperin' in your ear...


~Teen Jesus Follower~

No comments:

Post a Comment